The team recently deployed v1.0 of the platform to production which delivered the following features and bug fixes:
- A Lighthouse Admin User can specify a style sheet against an Account so that custom styles can be applied to different Accounts
- A Lighthouse Account User can run a Journey Summary Report
- A Lighthouse Account Admin User can view the Cell Coverage area on the map for a selected Device
- A Lighthouse Account Admin User can view device location and diagnostic data in a single tabular view
- A Lighthouse Account Admin User can download a single journey or collection of journeys in GPX format
- The start and end markers on Journey History should show the distance travelled rather than the start and end odometers.
- Config Command – “Set schedule” command defaults to GSM modem disabled
- A Journey cannot be created with a packet which has Ignition On set to False.
- Query Zero results not handled correctly on External Rev Geo Service
- Exception when trying to save notification opt ins
- There is no feedback to a Lighthouse user if the Save Notification process fails.
- Import device by csv – import successful but no UI feedback
- Device Details – Current Firmware version not easily accessible
- Guest Access – on timeout unauthorised and map location still displayed
- Compass Requests taking a long time and utilising a lot of DB resources
- Error calling the SMS Service from Notification Service